New 4-H Youth Member
Steps to enroll a New 4-H Youth
Welcome to 4-H! Please take a moment to review the 4-H Membership Policy.
To enroll, please follow these steps:
STEP 1: CHOOSE A 4-H CLUB
List of Santa Cruz County 4-H Clubs
- YOUTH ENROLL IN 4-H on-line ZSuite enrollment system
- YOUTH PAPER ENROLLMENT FORMS.
- Additional Support Instructions for 4-H on-line registration
- You may access your 4hOnline profile at any time of the year to change what projects you are enrolled in, update your health information, etc.
STEP 3: PAY REGISTRATION FEES
- 2023-2024 4-H ENROLLMENT FEE PAYMENT:
- $67 youth member
- $28 adult leader
- Payment options:
- CASH/CHECK DISCOUNT -Pay directly to your 4-H community club leader.
- ON-LINE payment survey system! - Additional $3 processing fee will apply for credit card transactions.
Fee waiver assistance is available for families to cover the 4-H enrollment in financial need. A family will need to complete the 4-H fee waiver form. After completing the 4-H fee waiver form, turn it into your 4-H community club leader or 4-H office staff.
You may not begin participating in 4-H activities until both steps have been completed.
Just a reminder to all youth, parents and leaders. A 4-H member needs to be in good standing to be eligible to show livestock at the county fairs and state fair! A member in good standing is current 4-H enrollment, 4-H registration paid, minimum of 6 hours completed in project plus 80% of the additional meeting required by project leader, members APR (Annual Project Report) completed.
If you have any questions about enrolling a new youth member, please contact the 4-H Office mobile 831-205-3180 or email@example.com.