Events & Conferences
Bay Coast Youth Summit Conference
- January 10-12, 2020
Walker Creek Ranch
- Joanne Haggerty | Adult Chair
- Registrar by November 30th
- Apply for 4-H council scholarship.
2nd Annual Educational Series in Disneyland
- Come join the fun from March 13 to 15, 2020
- Offering 3 Disneyland Cast member lead sessions on “March 15, 2020” (Sunday):
We have three different options to participate in
Ages 6 to 19 yrs. old = Designing a Disney Story
(minimum of 10 youth)
Ages 11 to 19 yrs. old = Science of Roller Coasters Assembly (minimum of 75 youth) If we do not reach 75 youth then we will participate in “Properties of Motion Physics Lab”
Ages 11 to 19 yrs. old = Properties of Motion Physics Lab (minimum of 10 youth
- We are including a two day hopper pass to the park with registration fee and T-Shirt. You may arrive before the event to use the passes.
- Families are responsible for transportation, hotel, and registration.
- 2nd Annual 4-H Disneyland Flier
- Register by January 31, 2020
- Payment due to 4-H office by February 7, 2020.
Hotel Special: Tropicana Inn & Suite
$189 per night plus 17% hotel & state tax
2 Queen Beds with pull out couch into another bed sleeps up to 5 people
Reserve hotel by January 31, 2020.
We will charge a 1-night room and tax deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged upon check in. Refunds are provided for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to arrival.
Book with Barbara Badalian - Group Reservation code "4-H"
Electric scooters and wheelchairs can be rented from One Stop Mobility. Their phone number is 714-533-1444. And their website is: https://www.onestopmobility.com/.
Fundraiser- Walk a Thon - January 5, 2020.
- All proceeds go directly to the cost of the Disneyland Educational event for the 4-H youth that participate in fundraiser.
- More fundraiser to come!
We welcome the community to join us for many different 4-H events and actives. 4-H membership is required for some of the events but many events are open to the public!