New 4-H Youth Member
New 4-H Youth Member
Steps to enroll a New 4-H Youth
Welcome to 4-H! Please take a moment to review the 4-H Membership Policy. To enroll, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Enroll in 4hOline or complete a paper enrollment package.
- You will be required to enroll in at least one 4-H club and one project within that club. For a list of current clubs and the projects they offer, please go to Club List for Santa Cruz County 4-H .
- If you are having trouble with 4hOnline, please consult this help page .
- If you need a paper enrollment package (i.e. you have no internet access) please contact the club leader at Club List for Santa Cruz County 4-H .
Step 2: Pay for 4-H enrollment fee to your Club Leader.
We have a new fee structure in place for 2019-2020.
We have 3 tiers fees and ON-LINE payment system!
Additional fee will apply for credit card transactions for enrollment fees.
2019-2020 - New youth member & new leader enrollment fee with cash/check discount schedule. The enrollment fee will remain at early bird special only if the fee is paid within 30 days of registering on-line for 4-H! If you choose to pay the registration fee after 30 day of registration the fee will be the same as returning members and/or leader for the date scale fee chart above.
2019-2020 - Returning Youth Member Enrollment Fee with cash/check discount schedule:
- Early Bird Special: July 1st - August 31st = $85
- Regular: September 1st - November 30th = $105
- Late Enrollment: December 1st to June 30th = $125
Just a reminder to all youth, parents and leaders. A 4-H member needs to be in good standing to be eligible to show livestock at the county fairs and state fair! A member in good standing is current 4-H enrollment, 4-H registration paid, minimum of 6 hours completed in project plus 80% of the additional meeting required by project leader, members APR (Annual Project Report) completed.
You may not begin participating in 4-H activities until both steps have been completed. Santa Cruz County 4-H Clubs
You may access your 4hOnline profile at any time of the year to change what projects you are enrolled in, update your health information, etc.
If you have any questions about enrolling a new youth member, please contact the County 4-H Office at 831-763-8015 or email@example.com.