Local Fairs and Livestock Shows
Local Fair Information
CHECK THE ONLINE FAIR ENTRY BOOK FOR ENTRY DATES. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Monterey County Fair
If you participated in the livestock exhibitor training presented by the fair last year, you are not required to attend this year. Check entry book for additional exhibitor requirements.
Online Entries- Livestock & still exhibits due July 31st
Rabbits entries are due August 6th
Poultry entries are due August 13th
Fair Dates: August 30th - September 3rd
FAIR ENTRY BOOK: https://montereycountyfair.com/2018-monterey-county-fair/.
Santa Cruz County Fair
Livestock Exhibitor Training is MANDATORY for all livestock exhibitors - August 18th, Santa Cruz Fairgrounds, tba
Online entries for livestock due August 18th
Online entry book: https://www.santacruzcountyfair.com/
Fair Dates: September 12th -16th
San Benito County Fair
Our Small Animal tag pick up is Monday July 16th from 5-7pm here at Bolado Park in the Board Room.
- It is MANDATORY for any of your students Exhibiting Market Goats, Lambs or Hogs to have their animals pre tagged, photographed and fill out tagging forms. Leaders you will be able to meet with department chairs to pick up tags and information during this time. If you have any questions please call our office at 831-628-3421.
- If you have any questions please call our office at 831-628-3421. Completed tagging forms, photographs of every animal tagged with the tag visible, and all unused and damaged tags must be returned to the San Benito County Fair office NO LATER than 4:00pm on Friday August 3rd. If tagging information is not complete and returned on time animals will not be eligible to enter San Benito County Fair.
- If you have any questions please call our office at 831-628-3421.
- Livestock Exhibitor Training - August 25th, Bolado Park (San Benito County Fairgrounds), tba
- Entry Guidebook will be available on-line July 30th.
- Online entries close Thursday September 6th at 12:00am. Paper entries close Friday September 7th at 6:00pm.
- All market animal exhibitors must also enter a still exhibit. Educational posters DO NOT count as the required still exhibit. Many new categories have been added to give you choices of a project to complete.
Fair website for entries: http://www.sanbenitocountyfair.com/.
Fair dates Oct 4th - 7th