2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618
El Dorado County
SpecialtyForest and natural resources education; adult education; facilitation
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Ingram, K. C.; Kocher, S. D. (2015). Natural History of the Sierra Nevada. UC ANR 8000 Series.
Sulak, Adriana; Kocher, Susie; Huntsinger, Lynn; Ingram, Kim; Lombardo, Anne; Kelly, Maggi; and Lei, Shufei. (2015). PARTICIPATION TEAM FINAL REPORT. Appendix F in Learning how to apply adaptive management in Sierra Nevada forests: An integrated assessment. P. Hopkinson and J. Battles. Berkeley, CA, Center for Forestry, UC Berkeley. 203. August. Available on line at: http://snamp.cnr.berkeley.edu/documents/676/index.html/.
- Ingram, Kim (2020). [Bi-monthly] Forest Stewardship Newsletter.S. Kocher. Ongoing. https://ucanr.edu/sites/forestry/Forest_Stewardship/ForestStewardshipWorkshops/Materials/Useful_websites_and_other_contact_information_/
- Ingram, Kim (2020). [Bi-monthly]Forest Research and Outreach Blogs.S. Kocher. Ongoing. https://ucanr.edu/blogs/forestrymgmt/
- Ingram, Kim (2020). Cruising During COVID. Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals.S. Kocher. Summer.
Ingram, Kim C; Kocher, Susan et al. (2014). Facilitation Skills for a Collaborative Adaptive Management Process. A workbook to train natural resource managers and stakeholders in facilitation of collaborative projects. January. http://snamp.cnr.berkeley.edu/documents/574/
ANR Workgroup Associations
- California Naturalist - Member