Feb 14, 2019 | View All Issues
Dear 4-H Families,
Happy Valentines Day!
We have a challenge for all the 4-H members in our program to help grow our 4-H program by 25%. Bring a friend to a 4-H event or 4-H club meeting to share your 4-H experience. Let shout from the roof top about how great 4-H is for the youth in our community!!!
We have exciting events coming up in the next few months to bring a friend and introduce them to 4-H:
- Safety Awareness for All Ages on March 2nd
- Clover Bud project for primary members (5 to 11 yrs old), March 9th & April 7th
- County Presentation Day on March 16th
- Welcome to 4-H & Movie Night on March 29th
- Disneyland Physics Project, deadline April 4 - Event May 25th - 27th
You will find many more exciting articles in the 4-H newsletter. We look forward to seeing you at these events.
4-H Program Rep.
Download (624KB PDF)