Dec 20, 2018 | View All Issues
Dear 4-H Families,
May you and your family have a safe, fun and joyful holiday!
We are sending you a few reminders from the 4-H office:
- All 4-H members enrollment is due
- 4-H on-line link: http://cesantacruz.ucanr.edu/Youth_Development/4-H_101_The_Basics/.
- Adult Volunteer Leaders
- If you have not completed your adult volunteer leaders training, please complete it soon.
- New volunteer leaders will also need to complete the live scan.
- Returning volunteer leader only need to complete the adult volunteer training yearly.
- You are welcome to come into the 4-H office to complete your adult volunteer leader training on January 7th or after.
- I have attached a step by step adult volunteer leaders training instruction to help with the frustration some leaders are experiencing.
- 4-H office will be closed for the Holiday break from December 24th to January 7th.
- I will be checking my email every few days to help answer question about 4-H enrollment and volunteer leader training.
- 4-H Snow Camp Feb 16th - 19th
- Register Today at http://cesantacruz.ucanr.edu/Youth_Development/Events/.
- If you need to reach me contact your community club leader, they have my personal cell phone number. They will reach me to call you back regarding your matter during the Holiday break.
Happy Holidays &
Download (21KB PDF)