Sep 6, 2018 | View All Issues
Hello 4-H Families,
Congratulation to all the 4-H members on their accomplishments and winnings at the Monterey County Fair. It was a nice to see all the 4-H member working together on show days at the fair.
We are now gearing up for the Santa Cruz County fair next week. Good Luck to all the 4-H members showing at the fair.
Just a quick reminder to enter the San Benito County fair by tonight, Thursday September 6th at midnight online.
Here is the link: http://entryoffice.sanbenitocountyfair.com/. Remember to enter by Thursday, September 6th!!
- Horse Show Practice
- Attention all 4-H Horse Show Exhibitors
- We have some amazing 4-H trainers and leaders that are hosting a practice horse show on Saturday, September 8th from 9 am to 11 am at the Santa Cruz Fairgrounds. The event will be held in the back area where the horse show is held for 4-H.
- Please let me know if you'll be coming and if you need assistance with transporting your horse. Francy Maciel at 831-818-4731
- Santa Cruz County Fair start next week
- We have a flower arranging class on Saturday in front of the youth department at the fair. Youth can bring a container to make a flower arrangement and enter it in the youth department. Email Diane Sampson for more details at email@example.com
- 4-H Club remember to complete your feature booth on Saturday.
- We will be judging the feature booths on Sunday from 11 am to 1 pm.
- Food Safety Training on Sunday at 1:30 pm, Clover Deli
Also just a reminder, fair time can be a blast and stressful fo
Download (267KB PDF)