4-H Updates for June
Hello 4-H Families,
A few quick updates for June coming your way!
- Leaders Workshop - June 16th (Saturday) - Flier attached with more details
- 4-H Council Meeting on June 21st, 6:45 pm at Aptos Grange - Voting on 2018-19 council budget and calendar
- 4-H enrollment will open on July 1st - Leaders will be required to complete returning leader training or new leader training. The training videos have been revised for 2018-19! Call the office with any questions. 4-H on-line is now closed
- New 4-H enrollment fees are $54 for youth and $18 for leaders for 2018-19
- Santa Cruz County Fair Management is requiring that our livestock exhibitors attend a training session EVERY year. Other fairs may have different requirements. We will not accept the online YQCA training as a substitute for the in-person training that will be provided at the fairgrounds. More information about specific times and locations for the sessions will be posted to the fair's website as soon as it is available.
Livestock Exhibitors Fair Required Training Options:July 14 - Monterey County Fairgrounds, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Seaside RoomAugust 18 - Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds, tbaAugust 25 - San Benito County Fairgrounds, tbaSincerely,Julie Katawicz4-H Program Rep.
Download Newsletter (64KB DOCX)