Achievements & Recognation Resources
Achievenment & Recognation Resources
In 4-H we recognize youth as they develop skills and knowledge. The following is a list of commonly used 4-H awards and pins. This list provides information regarding the program level at which each award may be earned, as well as how to purchase them. Please note, this is a general guide and some counties may differ.
Requirements to meet statuses such as "Member in Good Standing" and "Project Completion" follow the Steps to Success in 4-H model.
The Awards and Incentives Committee reviews, formulates, and evaluates 4-H Youth Development Incentives and Recognition, including:
- Youth, volunteer, and staff Countywide recognition
- 4-H County Stars Program including All Stars and Emerald Sub Committee
- 4-H record book Sub-Committee
- Pins, medals, and certificates
- Scholarship Sub-Committee
The committee also takes into account the following priorities:
- Identify and formulate non-competitive recognition
- Create and coordinate new opportunities for members, staff, and volunteers
- Educate and promote incentives and recognition countywide
- Utilize research on youth development regarding competition
- Create an open process - receive input from county staff, volunteers, and youth on proposed changes.
Achievement and Recognition Resource:
- A list of club, county and state Incentives and Recognitions with description from state 4-H office.
- We may have additional requirements at club and county level for I&R to earn the award of recognition. You will need to check under each category and application form for further requirements and rules.
- For more information achievement and recognition.
Purchasing Pins and Recognition items for your club
- Shop 4-H. When you purchase anything using our link, 5% of your purchase will be returned to California 4-H!
- All Action Awards, (530) 666-3220- Here is the Pin Order Form All Action Pins - Pin Order form
- Leslie Carman 4-H Club Supplies
New 4-H supply company River City Supply.
- Under 4-H tab find all the new 4-H products