Aptos 4-H Club
Meeting Date & Time: 4th Wednesday of the month, 7:00pm
Number of Meetings per year: 10
Location: Aptos Grange, 2555 Mar Vista Drive, Aptos
Community Club Leader(s): Diane S.
Club Web Site: https://sites.google.com/site/aptos4h/
Projects: gardening, cooking, poultry, sheep, swine, beef cattle, meat goats, rabbits and horse.
Actives Hosted by Aptos 4-H: Snow Camp.
- Blogs: Agriculture & Natural Resource
- Environmental Horticulture
- Farm Management
- Invasive Pests
- Strawberries & Caneberries
- Other Agricultural Programs
- UC Master Gardeners of Monterey Bay
- Youth Development
4-H Community Club Program
- Join 4-H Today!
- Community Clubs
- County Wide Projects
- Local Fairs & Livestock Shows
- Clover Safe Notes
- Archived 4-H Newsletter
- 4-H in the News
- Incentives & Recognition
- 4-H Youth Development Blogs
- 4-H Shooting Sports
- Application Surveys
- Marine Resources
- Local Reports & Resources
- Recent Publications and Resources
Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California