Adult Volunteer Orientation
How to Become an Adult Volunteer
1. Complete the Adult Enrollment Form.
2. Pay the $14 registration fee to the Community Club you are interested in joining
3. Complete the Request for Live Scan Service.
*A list of Livescan locations can be found at the follwing link: California Livescan Locations
4. Watch the Adult Volunteer Orientation Video Below
5. Complete the Volunteer Orientation Quiz
6. Schedule a short in-person meeting with the 4-H Program Rep at the Santa Cruz County Cooperative Extension office by contacting Julie Katawicz at 763-8015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. To supplement this video, a seventeen-page Volunteer Orientation Training Guide with interactive group sessions is available. This guide helps increase understanding and knowledge of adult leadership and positive youth development. The sessions are designed to be conducted in-person, with the entire series approximately two hours in length.
Volunteer Orientation Video
Video and Policy Quiz